Jon, Thank you very much. I've solved my problem.

Jan

Freundliche Grüsse

Jan Grove Vejlstrup
Jan Grove Vejlstrup
WEMAG Consulting AG
Bernstrasse 99, Postfach
CH-3122 Kehrsatz

Tel.: + 41 31 960 36 36
Fax: + 41 31 960 36 37
Mail: jgv@xxxxxxxx

Am 02.11.2012 16:11, schrieb Jon Paris:
For v5r4: MF45480 For: v5r4m5: MF45502 and For v6r1: MF45479
These were the PTF numbers - admittedly these are from back in 2009 so they will have been superseded but should give you what you need.

Hello Scott

The file is tagged with CCSID 1208. So I will look for the PTF.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com