From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Birgitta Hauser
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:01 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: AW: reset auto increment field.

Did you expect to get the identity values renumbered based on the restart?

With the next write you'll get the restart number in your row, but the existing rows are NOT renumbered.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance." (Derek Bok) "What is worse than training your staff and losing them? Not training them and keeping them!"