We are getting the info from customers, (Merchants who took a bad check), and attempting to contact the check writer. Once we have the info, I can build a list of carriers and send via the carriers email gateway but I was hoping there was an easier way. More research necessary. I do thank all for the responses so far. Has me thinking outside the box.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Booth Martin

There is some way you have right now of knowing who is to receive text
messages. They give you a phone number, a name, something. Probably by
email?

Why not set up that process to be by Text Message? Then you have
captured their number, their carrier/gateway, and whatever other
information you require.