To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Richard Reeve
Date: 10/15/2012 04:50PM
Subject: Callback

Has anyone ever heard of a callback as it is related to the IBM i?  I was asked to explain a callback during an interview and I'd never even heard of it.   Can any of you explain to me what a callback is and how it is used?  I tried google but didn't get a good explanation.

Thanks.

Warmest Regards,

Richard Reeve