-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Nominate an Innovator for 2013 COMMON/IBM Power Systems Innovation Awards
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:16:25 -0500
From: COMMON - A Users Group <COMMON@xxxxxxxxxx>

COMMON is pleased to announce that nominations are open for the 2013 COMMON/IBM Power Systems Innovation Awards. The Innovation Awards recognize outstanding innovation in the application of advanced business computing technology to improve efficiency, enhance customer service, or promote business excellence.

Award winners exhibit excellence in utilizing new technologies to create significant business value by delivering new solutions faster, improving the quality and capability of existing solutions or improving the economics around solution implementation. New technologies deployed cover a wide variety, including but not limited to: Open Source; Application Modernization; Database; Virtualization and Systems Management; Education and Community Support; and Business Process Innovation.

A COMMON committee of representatives will select the award recipients. The benefits of being an Innovation Awards selectee are significant. Winners will receive an engraved Tiffany crystal award, a complimentary one-year membership to COMMON, up to five complimentary registrations to COMMON’s 2013 Annual Meeting and Exposition, one complimentary registration to the COMMON IT Executive Conference, and feature articles in COMMON.CONNECT and IBM publications.

**

*Nominations will be accepted until January 14, 2013.*Winners will be contacted in late January 2013 so that they can make plans to attend the 2013 COMMON Annual Meeting and Exposition in Austin, Texas. Organizations and individuals may nominate themselves. Vendors in the Power Systems space may nominate a customer who has implemented their technology.

Submit your nomination today at *http://www.common.org/innovation*

Regards,

COMMON - A Users Group