What defines duplicates? What combination of fields? If it is Vendor and Part Number, then a GROUP BY on UPPER(Vendor), UPPER(Part Number) would do it, with using the MIN aggregate function for all non-group fields.

Basically whatever defines what has to be unique goes in the GROUP BY with maybe an UPPER() function to make it case-insensitive, the rest can use the MIN function to get a single value.