Have you checked the job logs of the SMTP server?

WRKACTJOB JOB(QTSMT*)

You may have to go through a few to get what you want. Or, you could
end the SMTP servers, restart them, recreate the error and the job
logs won't be as big.

I also sell software that emails and never heard of this, so I'm
guessing it's something simple. If you want to give mine a shot you
can, 30 days free trial for the base MAILTOOL, and for even more
testing you could use MAILTOOL Plus which bypasses the IBM SMTP server
and can create some pretty nice logs.

When problems just "start happening" rarely is it the software, but
something else that has changed. So if nothing else I'd ask around.
PTFs, Mail Server change/update, etc.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Jack Kingsley