I have found the easiest way to get anything more than a single PTF is to use the FTP download. I create a batch download either in my Winderz server or on the i, depending on where I am. Kick it off let it rip. To download every group and cumulative from IBM for V7 last Tuesday took about 9 hours at a shade over 2Mb on my 15Mb line from TimeWarner. Using download manager and direct to the system always seem to fail and take longer.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects