From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 8:47 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Print images to network printer

Yeah I was a bit surprised that Canon's charging for PDF...

But most business class printers support it now-a-days..
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06a/18972-18972-3328059-14638-236263-3815797.html?dnr=1

HP PCL 5e; HP PCL 6; HP postscript level 3 emulation; direct PDF (v
1.4) printing

It's not really surprising given how close PDF is to PS.

Charles