From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Hightower
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:03 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Trying to import DCM certificate from Comodo

Ack. The certificate was from Verisign, not Comodo. A false assumption on
my part.

But even so, it failed to install.

Certificate info:
Issued to: VeriSign Trial Secure Server CA - G2 Issued by: VeriSign Trial
Secure Server Root CA - G2 Valid from: 3/31/2009 thru 3/31/2019

The certificate path shows VeriSign Trial Secure Server CA - G2 Certificate
status: The issuer of this certificate could not be found.

TomH