This is just one reason why I do NOT ask for physical media.

I presume you have reason for physical media rather than downloading it but I use the FTP option so that I can name the files meaningfully (i.e. http4 or hiper65) and I use the directory name to indicate the release (i.e. v7r1 v6r1).

As it was described to me many moons ago there are pieces of this process outside the iBM firewalls and inside them. Data may flow inward but almost nothing comes out. Why they can't put tracking information in there is a puzzler. Perhaps it's not yet available but a followup email containing it would work I would think. However this was what I was told.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis