Hi James,

I think posting the error messages might be useful.

Cheers
Paul

On 15 August 2012 11:22, James Lampert <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We received an SQL script from one of our off-site developers, an SQL
expert who doesn't know scat about AS/400s, one that apparently runs
fine on DB2 for Unix/Linux, but failed miserably when I tested it on our
V6 box.

Even if I *could* publish all 938 lines of it, I wouldn't burden the