some one please share me most common error messages and there solution.

Assume you are looking at messages in QSYSOPR...
Any inquiry message needs further investigation. Using the F1 key (help) will show the full error and responses. As others have pointed out...must put it back on the programmer responsible. Most inquiry messages need fixing...not answering.

Now, given that...
We have frequent printer messages that appear in QSYSOPR...they are actually an error because we setup individual message queues for each message. But if they do show up in QSYSOPR.

CPA3394 Load form type '*STD' device PPGSO writer PPGSO.  (G B I H R C)
  -  We always answer with G as all our printers have *STD (plain 8.5x11 paper) in them.
  -  Anything other than *STD means the spool file needs to move as all special forms are processed by a forms package and do not get printed directly.
  -  We do have maybe 4-5 processes that use special paper and for which we print directly (inventory tags for physical inventory)

These are some common messages that we routinely handle.

RNQ1218  99  INQUIRY      Unable to allocate a record in file CUSTRTN (R C G D F).
  -  This is a record lock problem.
  -  These are always answered with R (retry) for at least 2 times. After 2 times, find the offending session and get it cleared.
  -  Find the offending session by doing DSPRCDLCK filename (CUSTRTN).
  -  The list will show who or what has the record locked. Call them and get them to move on.

RNQ1216  99  INQUIRY      Error message CPF4128 appeared during OPEN for file MVTRP100 (C S D F).
  -  This is another lock issue usually.
  -  Almost always answer by canceling (C) and then retrying on the message that pops up next. But then, our "operators" are programmers so we know when to cancel or dump.

RNQ0202  99  INQUIRY      The call to *LIBL/SF0010 ended in error (C G D F).
  -  We routinely cancel (C) this assuming we know from a previous error what caused this one.
  -  If unknown, we dump it.

RNQ1024  99  INQUIRY      An error in the trigger program was detected after UPDATE on file OBCOL295 (C G D F).
  -  This is a dump (D) - but only after notifying programmer.
  -  This is potentially a very bad error if a trigger program does not work.

CPA0702  99  INQUIRY      RNX1024 received by procedure BL9023C1. (C D I R)
  -  This is the followup message when a RPG program is canceled.
  -  Usually a R (retry) but depends on what caused program to blow in the first place.
  -  Sometimes a program needs to be changed before continuing.
  -  Sometimes we don't want a program to attempt to run more than one (the trigger program might be an example depending on what is in the trigger program)

CPA4072 Maximum number of records reached for file QPDSPLOG. (C R NOMAX 1-999999)
  -  We usually know why this is happening and answer with NOMAX (print them all) BUT!!!!
  -  If we don't know or think it 'weird', we do an investigation and will usually delete the spool first and then answer with a C (cancel).

CPF9898  40  INQUIRY      FASTFAX ERROR: FFXP001 has been changed to an ERROR status.
  -  CPF9898 are user generated messages.
  -  Usually "important" but only informational.
  -  This one gets answered with my initials usually although we also have an auto responder set up for it.

RNQ0103  99  INQUIRY      The target for a numeric operation is too small to hold the result (C G D F).
  -  This is a dump (D) and notify programmer.
  -  Depends on job as to severity to fix. Often in our shop, these are not important but there is potential to be a real problem.

RNQ0907  99  INQUIRY      Decimal-data error occurred (C G D F).
  -  After almost 20 years on the same software and data files...these should be done with by now! :)
  -  We dump (D) these and notify the responsible programmer.

RPG1299  99  INQUIRY      CPF5257 I/O error was detected in OBCOP200 (C G S D F).
  -  This is an unusual one for us but likely related to the decimal-data error?
  -  This would be  a dump (D) and notify programmer.

CPA0702  99  INQUIRY      TCP2670 received by procedure CHKHOSTC. (C D I R)
  -  More CPA0702 but different message.
  -  Just cancel (C) and move on, but that is because CHKHOSTC will run again in 5 minutes.
  -  See how it takes knowledge of the system and programs to figure out what to do?

CPA0701  99  INQUIRY      CPF91CC received by TANDTAEXPC at 4200. (C D I R)
  -  This almost always tells us that we lost the line between our plants.
  -  Sometimes it means the server on the other end is down.
  -  But the CPA0701 message doesn't dictate that - it is application knowledge and much trouble shooting over 10 years that tells us to cancel (C)

CPA5305  99  INQUIRY      Record not added. Member MVMSP100 is full. (C I 9999)
  -  Here is one that can get you into hot water.
  -  We routinely answer with 9999 (increment the file 9999 more times!).
  -  As programmers, we know whether this is okay.
  -  Similar to the spool file full message, quick investigation if it sounds fishy and then cancel if this shouldn't be happening.
  -  Follow-up on this message is to find the right size for the file/table and do a chgpf to set number of records and increments/size.

         99  INQUIRY      Tape is not ready to go. Check tape
  -  "Fancy" user generated message (no message id)
  -  Fix tape, answer with initials
  -  Rerun check program or save/restore