From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Schutte
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 4:00 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Issue with Protect Field Using And Indicators. V7R1

I changed the ERRMSGID to use indicator 63 but still no good.

A @QTY 16A B 5 6

A 62 DSPATR(RI)

A 62 DSPATR(PC)

A 52 ERRMSGID(IDU0503 *LIBL/WISDOMSG 52)

A 63 ERRMSGID(CAP0001 *LIBL/ODWMSGF2 -

A &RPLTXT)

A 98N62 DSPATR(PR)

hmmm. I might have to go alan's route.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Michael Schutte <mschutte369@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Thanks Alan, typically I would just have a field called MSG and
populate it with the message for the first error on the field. I'm
modifying a vendor program (long story), but making it our own. But
was hoping to to keep it as close as possible to the original style.