Thanks.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Luis Rodriguez <luisro58@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jack,

The Memo to Users V6R1 states that:

****
If you create and save a query definition from the previous release, it
works the same way when you restore it to V6R1. However, if you restore a
V5R4 query definition (*QRYDFN) onto V6R1, you will not get the where-used
OIR information unless you specifically convert the query definition in
V6R1. The query definition is not automatically converted when the system
is upgraded to V6R1. To convert the query definition, you will need to
apply a special PTF. Contact Fix Central, Database category for the PTF
number at the following Web site:

http://www.ibm.com/eserver/support/fixes/
****

HTH,