From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 13:09
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Drive Mapping Headache

I checked the log and found
User profile SLBALLAR disabled for iSeries Support for Windows Network Neighb

I did the CHGUSERPRF for her but still got the original error. I then tried changing her password from a green screen but still got the original error. I gone through System/i Navigator but haven't found anything that would indicate she's locked out. Network and AS/400 passwords don't match, but then it worked for my test user-id which didn't match.

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Cooper, LLC
(formerly Nishikawa Standard Company)