I have installed the iDate utility and the Select iDate(Date...) function
works fine, but when I try to use the ConvertToiDate function, I get the
Message ID . . . . . . : SQL0204 Severity . . . . . . . :
Message type . . . . . :
Message . . . . : CONVERTTOIDATE in *LIBL type *N not
Cause . . . . . : CONVERTTOIDATE in *LIBL type *N was not found. If
member name is *ALL, the table is not partitioned. If this is an ALTER
statement and the type is *N, a constraint or partition was not found.
this is not an ALTER TABLE statement and the type is *N, a
procedure, trigger or sequence object was not
If a function was not found, CONVERTTOIDATE is the service program
contains the function. The function will not be found unless the
name and usage name match exactly. Examine the job log for a message
gives more details on which function name is being searched for and the
that did not
Recovery . . . : Change the name and try the request again. If the
is a node group, ensure that the DB2 Multisystem product is installed
your system and create a nodegroup with the CRTNODGRP CL command. If an
external function was not found, be sure that the case of the EXTERNAL NAME
on the CREATE FUNCTION statement exactly matches the case of the name
exported by the service program.
When I check the results of the create program for iDate, I see the
SQL7997 0 105 Position 3 Function CONVERTTOIDATE was created in
SQL7997 0 116 Position 3 Function CONVERTTOIDATE was created in
The library containing the service program *is* in my library list.
I am on V6R1M1.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact