On 24 May 2012 07:46, Stone, Joel wrote:
STRGRPJS JOB(HIJ544_LS TCMT544_LS 01) TIME(*IMMED)
PARM((HIJ544PRM1 '''LS*ALLJSTONE'''))
Quotes ('') in parameter data must appear in pairs.

All of the other error messages shown appear to be typical and expected error messages issued by the command analyzer [CPD0000 range], followed by the CPF0001. The above seems not to be like those. However as is so often the case, the message identifier, second level text, message type, and the context [from and to program, procedures etc.] was omitted from the quoted message, so I can only guess that the AJS is diagnosing that. What does the message say is the recovery?

Regards, Chuck

This thread ...