Read the article; try the download. ;-)
Others here did the initial download and try. We've even modified it.
* ------------------ Modification Log: -------------------------
* CTS00 08/23/04 Downloaded and compiled after changing program name
* from SQL2XLSR to SQL2XLS. Also, removed illegal DBCS field
* DLS 11/19/08 Added ability to select sheet to modify when using
* a 'from' sheet.
* CTS01 01/19/10 Allow formulas =...
* Allow bold row cell formatting.
* CTS02 02/16/10 Allow adjusting blank lines on XLS file appends.
* DLS 04/10/12 Mods to make compatible with new Excel 2007+ jars.
Those initials stand for two brothers who are developers here. Them, and
their dad, all have over 10 years each here developing.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2020 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact