As usual, Larry has the write (intentional spelling) of it. You should
reconfigure your SAN storage to LUNs of 70 or 141G. I would recommend
creating 20 LUNs of 70G. That should give you plenty of arms from the
OS standpoint even though they are all virtual on the SAN box.

Tom Duncan
System i Administrator
Wilton Brands, Inc.

This thread ...