I'm looking for the best and simplest way to limit how much of the system a
particular job will take. Ideally, we would be able to configure a job so
that it won't take more than x% of the CPU (as seen on a WRKACTJOB display).
We've tried using *CLS objects, defining Run Priority and Time slice
seconds, but it doesn't seem to limit the job. It still takes as much of
the CPU as it wants.

Suggestions?

Tom Garvey

This thread ...