When I got to work this morning, a job queue had 20 jobs waiting.
There was one job running, sort of, in the subsystem assigned to that
job queue. I say "sort of" because it wasn't doing anything. Open
files, but no I/O.

I looked for unanswered messages on QSYSOPR. Nothing.

The job was running (again, sort of) multiple IQ queries to prepare a
data file for an RPG program. Just stopped doing things.

I wish I had had the time to look at it further before ending it.

Does anything make sense?

John McKee

This thread ...