Boy, talk about a bad start to what was already looking like a bad day, I
just stepped on the power cord from our iSeries 250 to the UPS. Went down
hard, of course.

No question yet, but be prepared. The SRCs seem to be rolling for the time
being.

Jerry C. Adams

IBM i Programmer/Analyst

Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things. -Vice President Dan Quayle

--

A&K Wholesale

Murfreesboro, TN

615-867-5070