A quick search did not uncover any but I would curious to find it. I happen to be putting the final touches on an Advanced BRMS talk that I am scheduled to give at the COMMON Annual Meeting starting in a bit over a week. I'll see if I can find something and include it.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects