I have two computers. One has Windows 2000, and the other has Windows
XP. The XP box became unstable. I was able to shut it down in a
controlled manner and reboot. But, following that reboot, mapped
drives to the i are no longer accessible with XP Same shares still
show up on the Windows 2000 box.

The i will be IPLed this weekend.

Is the network problem with the i or with the XP box? If on the i,
will the ipl fix the problem or is some other step required? The i is
at v5r4, hopelessly behind on PTFs.

I am hoping the issue gets fixed by the weekly IPL. Is thre something
to look at in the meantime?

John McKee

This thread ...