Why do I want to clear the cache? Because of the massive failure
yesterday. I cannot boot to DST anymore - the last 'good' SRC shown is
C1392034, then it immediately starts dumping (SRCs begin with 'D'),
tries to re-IPL, then stops with a SRC B6005121.

I had saved the contents of all the drives (backed them up, sector by
sector, using SCSI tools), so here's what I was going to attempt to
do:

1. Find a way to clear the controller cache so it doesn't crab about
the disk data being different.

2. Restore all seven disk units from the backups I made

3. Attempt to IPL again

If I can keep the darn thing running long enough to replace the
failing load source drive, maybe I can get somewhere.

The interesting thing about the failing load source drive is that the
sectors that keep going bad are the same ones I keep remapping - it's
almost like it *wants* to wipe out the 'RSVDRAID' sectors (these are
two sectors near the end of the drive, with one blank sector in
between them. They contain the serial numbers and information for each
drive in the array). Both times the drive failed, both of these
sectors were unreadable.

Oh, and no, I don't have any media to attempt a 'D' IPL from.

Jim