I have multiple rows where Column A is the same. I want to copy those
while changing the value of column A to some constant. For example

Insert into mytable (ColA, ColB, ColC)
Values(
Select 'NewConstant', ColB, ColC
from mytable
where ColA='OldValue')

But I am getting:
SQL State: 42703
Vendor Code: -206
found. Cause . . . . . : "ANORDER@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" was not found as a
column of table *N in *N and was not found as a global variable in *N. If
the table is *N, "ANORDER@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" is not a column of any table or
view that can be referenced. Recovery . . . : Do one of the following
and try the request again: -- Ensure that the column and table names are
specified correctly in the statement. -- If this is a SELECT statement,
ensure that all the required tables were named in the FROM clause. -- If
the column was intended to be a correlated reference, qualify the column
with the correct table designator. -- If the column was intended to be a
global variable, qualify the name with the schema where the global
variable exists or ensure the schema is in the path.