----- Forwarded by Darren Strong/DEKKO on 04/17/2012 02:55 PM -----

From: Darren Strong/DEKKO
To: "midrange-WDSC WDSC message board" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 04/17/2012 02:51 PM
Subject: AFPRSC keyword can only be used 10 times per page

I posted earlier about trying to embed .jpg images on a printed document.
I made tremendous progress converting the spool to PDF using Infoprint
Server, and releasing it to a printer that supported PDF. However I just
ran into a limitation, which until now I'd missed in the documentation,
where you get a CPD6F90 if you try to use more than 10 AFPRSC resources per
page. I've submitted this question to IBM, but I have greater faith in the
voices of experience. Is there anyway to work around this incredibly small
restriction that you've found?

This thread ...