From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Darryl Freinkel
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 12:43 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: MIDRANGE-L Digest, Vol 11, Issue 566

@Eric

What you are saying is not true. I know that using Java or C you can change
the value in the locales for the time. It is obviously commonly used in C or
Java environments. As I am not a C or Java person, I do not have access to
this code.

Darryl Freinkel | Assignment 400 Group, Inc.
Tel: 770.321.8562 ext 111 | Fax 770.321.8562