I was given a 520 and wanted to do a little testing. When I got it, it
would not boot from DVD ( IBM PID or otherwise ). I figured it was just the
drive. So I paid my money and acquired replacement. Still can't find the
loadsource. I have reseated everything I can find but still no boot from
CD/DVD. This is a LAN Console system. I even isolated the battery on the
FSP to force it back to defaults with now luck.

Anyone seen this be anything but the DVD drive?

This thread ...