Rob,

Not sure what you're looking for, but back in 2009 I did a few articles on customizing iSeries Access for MC Press Online. They might have something of interest to you.

http://www.mcpressonline.com/tips-techniques/system-administration/techtip-soup-up-iseries-access-part-ii.html

http://www.mcpressonline.com/tips-techniques/system-administration/techtip-soup-up-iseries-access-part-iii.html

http://www.mcpressonline.com/tips-techniques/system-administration/techtip-soup-up-iseries-access-part-i.html

Sam