When trying to save the logical file I get CPI3215
Message . . . . : File not valid for save.
Cause . . . . . : File DLLCLCMPD4 in library QS36F could not be saved for
the specified target release for reason code 1. The reason codes are:
1 - The file has fields in its record format whose attributes are not
supported on the target release or the file is an SQL table or view that
specifies new function that is not supported on the target release.

So How do I find out what the attributes are. This is a logical file DSPFFD shows packed decimal, character, date, and time fields.

They are all set to CCSID=37 and the date fields are formatted *MDY

I used iNav to generate the SQL statement:

CREATE INDEX QS36F.DLLCLCMPD4
ON QS36F.DLPCLCMPD
( CMCALLLIST , CMCMPSTS , CRTDATE , CRTTIME )
RCDFMT DLRCLCMPD4 ADD ALL COLUMNS ;

LABEL ON INDEX QS36F.DLLCLCMPD4
IS 'DLPCLCMPD SQL Index: CallList,Stat,Crt-Date,Crt-Tm' ;

And the Physical:

CREATE TABLE QS36F.DLPCLCMPD (
CMID CHAR(20) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,
CMCMPSTS CHAR(1) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,
CMCALLLIST CHAR(10) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,
CMCLAIM DECIMAL(7, 0) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 ,
CMCALLRSLT CHAR(10) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,
CMCALLDT DATE NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_DATE ,
CMCALLTM TIME NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIME ,
CMCALLPHN DECIMAL(10, 0) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 ,
CMCALLPHND CHAR(10) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,
CRTDATE DATE NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_DATE ,
CRTTIME TIME NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIME ,
CRTUSER CHAR(10) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,
CRTPGM CHAR(10) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,
CRTMOD CHAR(10) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,
LUPDDATE DATE NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_DATE ,
LUPDTIME TIME NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIME ,
LUPDUSER CHAR(10) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,
LUPDPGM CHAR(10) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,
LUPDMOD CHAR(10) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' )
RCDFMT DLRCLCMPD ;

LABEL ON TABLE QS36F.DLPCLCMPD
IS 'Claim Dialer Campaign Definition Detail file' ;

LABEL ON COLUMN QS36F.DLPCLCMPD
( CMID IS 'Dialer Camp ID' ,
CMCMPSTS IS 'Dialer Camp Sts' ,
CMCALLLIST IS 'Dialer Camp Type' ,
CMCLAIM IS 'Claim Number' ,
CMCALLRSLT IS 'Result Of Call' ,
CMCALLDT IS 'Date Of Call' ,
CMCALLTM IS 'Time Of Call' ,
CMCALLPHN IS 'Phone Dialed' ,
CMCALLPHND IS 'Phone Type' ,
CRTDATE IS 'Create Date' ,
CRTTIME IS 'Create Time' ,
CRTUSER IS 'Create User' ,
CRTPGM IS 'Create Pgm' ,
CRTMOD IS 'Create Mod' ,
LUPDDATE IS 'Last Upd Date' ,
LUPDTIME IS 'Last Upd Time' ,
LUPDUSER IS 'Last Upd User' ,
LUPDPGM IS 'Last Upd Pgm' ,
LUPDMOD IS 'Last Upd Mod' ) ;

LABEL ON COLUMN QS36F.DLPCLCMPD
( CMID TEXT IS 'Claim Dialer Campaign ID' ,
CMCMPSTS TEXT IS 'Dialer Claim Campaign Status' ,
CMCALLLIST TEXT IS 'Dialer Campaign Type' ,
CMCLAIM TEXT IS 'Claim Number' ,
CMCALLRSLT TEXT IS 'Result Of Call' ,
CMCALLDT TEXT IS 'Date Of Call' ,
CMCALLTM TEXT IS 'Time Of Call' ,
CMCALLPHN TEXT IS 'Phone Number Dialed' ,
CMCALLPHND TEXT IS 'Phone Description/Type' ,
CRTDATE TEXT IS 'Create Date' ,
CRTTIME TEXT IS 'Create Time' ,
CRTUSER TEXT IS 'Create User' ,
CRTPGM TEXT IS 'Create Pgm' ,
CRTMOD TEXT IS 'Create Module' ,
LUPDDATE TEXT IS 'Last Update Date' ,
LUPDTIME TEXT IS 'Last Update Time' ,
LUPDUSER TEXT IS 'Last Update User' ,
LUPDPGM TEXT IS 'Last Update Pgm' ,
LUPDMOD TEXT IS 'Last Update Module' ) ;

So why can I not save this file previous release?

Is it the not null default current date/time?