This is the strangest result I would have guessed. But at least your problem is addressed!

Joe

I want to thank everybody for their responses.
Adding 1 dummy record, RGZPFM the file, then CLRPFM has reduced the size to 147,456 bytes
The Allocate storage value on the DSPFD was NO

Alan Shore

This thread ...