Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 3/27/2012 7:41 AM, kavi8586@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks rob. Many programs need to be changed for getting thr system date instead of job date. Even that is fine, am more interested in this jobs behavior, that's why I posted this.

Thanks a lot chuck for the information.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

----- Reply message -----
From:rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: QZDASOINIT job details
Date: Tue, Mar 27, 2012 5:21 pm

While one should aspire to learn the gory details behind this one might
also consider a work around; use the system date and not the job date in
your application. Chuck did a fine job of getting started on the gory
details.

Rob Berendt
-- Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive Garrett, IN 46738 Ship to: Dock 108 6928N 400E Kendallville, IN 46755 http://www.dekko.com From: "kavi8586@xxxxxxxxx" <kavi8586@xxxxxxxxx> To: "midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Date: 03/27/2012 01:43 AM Subject: QZDASOINIT job details Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx Hi all, I need help on QZDASOINIT job. Need information on QZDASOINIT prestart job, which gets submitted for database request while using .NET provider. This prestart jobs use prestart job entries in the subsystem description QUSRWRK, and automatically starts whenever the subsystem starts. And the subsequent QZDASOINIT job will get submitted for every database request with the Job date(031812, though current date is 032312) same as automatically submitted job date(031812, QUSRWRK SBS start date). This is not a scheduled job, and so we don’t have a control over this job. Anybody have idea on why the new instance of the job is getting submitted with the JOb date same as automatically started job date? Also, I cannot see the job log of the automatically started job, due to QSECOFR profile auth. restriction. Also is there any way to control this job? Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T