I ran the supplied DSPFD command and SQL script, it returned 16 rows.

What I am trying to do is identify all of the files on the system that have
"Old name" as part of the file text. We are trying to resolve the duplicate
file issue on our system (as described in a much earlier post). It appears
that while the duplicate files are in the QADBXREF file, none of them have
any text associated with them, although they do when using WRKF, DSPFD,
etc.

There are other ways to get the information I want, I just thought it odd
the there was no text in the QADBXREF file. Perhaps this is due to the
these files being duplicates as well as system files, perhaps not.

Vic