System i Network had a couple of recent articles on these. You might want to take a look. You might be able to adapt them to your needs.

Sam

On 3/13/2012 10:50 AM, Mike Cunningham wrote:
Thanks. Did not know those existed. But looking at those it looks like the REMOVE_INDEXES will actually DROP an index which I do not want to do. I want to delete the rows from SYSIXADV like the "Clear all advised indexes" does

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom E Stieger
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:33 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Index Advisor

I'm at 7.1, but I believe this was available at 6.1 as well. In the SYSTOOLS library there are a two SQL procedures the deal with the Index advisor; ACT_ON_INDEX_ADVICE and REMOVE_INDEXES. They aren't quite what you are asking for, but they should be able to help with writing what you need.

This thread ...