There's a new video out about IBM i - nice one, I think. You can see it directly at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyuIgjC0IpQ

or go to

www.ibm.com/systems/power

where you will see a different video first in the banner - but click on the arrow to the right that may eventually appear, and there it is.

I found that when I went to the link directly, there are lots of items there about this platform and its future - the first I looked at was http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=jrdVwM309bk

Obviously some will be self-serving, but it's worth a look, I think.

Oh - on that POWER site is a link to Steve Will's blog - he mentions this video, I hear.

And in the line of total trivia - I've actually been in the church where Ian Jarman, the first speaker in the video, where he was baptized.

Enjoy!

Vern