On 02-Feb-2012 12:46 , John Allen wrote:
It may be, however this states that this error occurs when they
specify *N for the User Id where I have actually specified the
correct user id

FWiW, per no followup seen, neither with regard to "It may be" relevant nor about investigation if there really are duplicate jobs.

The APAR MA41459 at the below link in the quoted text from Sean [<ed> title added] is decidedly more unpredictable than the APAR title\text might suggest, according to other discussions; e.g. the following message for a discussion thread involving error message CPF3344 instead, was noted to have been resolved by that PTF:

Subject: RE: SEU error when pulling up complile spool file listing

That APAR suggests the origin is a side effect of some "new enhancement to speed up" processing for locating a selected job\SPLF "had a problem in the implementation." As such, the APAR might better have included the UNPRED symptom keyword. That, and also given some discussions on the web have already tracked resolution of difficulties to the PTFs for that APAR [¿a 7.1 equivalent may exist?; I could not find, although the APAR includes that release by name], the APAR might best also have been marked HIPer.

That is to suggest, the applicable LIC VRM ["Release" level R61#] PTF may provide resolution to the error in this discussion thread [if the message has not since been found to have been issued properly per existence of duplicate jobs and splf names], irrespective of what the APAR claims [very narrowly\specifically] to prevent or correct:

R610 MF54288 1000
R611 MF54289 1000

Regards, Chuck