From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Tucky
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 6:09 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: SQL question

I'm trying to figure out a program with no documentation and I haven't used
embedded SQL.

Given this code snippet from an SQLRPGLE source, can you tell me where
e997.snd is coming from? I also can't find e945.logid. Is there a way to
determine from the compile listing?

I can't find a file on the system that contains 997 in the name.

exec sql

update whsel00

set aux6='ALERT NOW'

where logid in (

select e945.logid from whsel00 e945

left join whssd00 sd on sdmanbl#=cast(substring(e945.aux1,9,8) as

decimal(8,0)) and sdinvoice =e945.aux2

left join whsel00 e997 on cast(e945.gsctl as char(30))= e997.aux2

and e997.snd='CUST' and e997.doc='997'

Thanks,

Jack