The question of whether it will run "twice" then is a question about the job doing the submit.
In the submitted job - you would have to describe how your doing the "internal wait".
RPG checking >= TIME or calling a clp and DLYJOB ... or something else

Jim Franz

---- Rich Loeber <rich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I posted this initially .... you are correct; the job has an internal wait
for a specific time of day (it is running in the S36EE).

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[1]http://www.kisco.com
SDG