On 29-Nov-2011 15:58 , CRPence wrote:
The effect may be new according to V6 APAR [there may be V5 and V7
too] SE30981 title "BRM-MAINT-INCORROUT FIXES" and text "Problem #6:
QBRM library needs to be added to the library list for some functions
to work correctly. BRMS will now add it as the last library in the
user portion of the library list."

Hmmm. I noticed a somewhat contradictory KB article, document number 435805402 for BRMS; contradictory for its title, though not necessarily for the associated text, to the action apparently being performed by BRMS since the PTF for that APAR [or another APAR, sysrouted to another Version]:

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/4636aef020ecf0688625680b00020388/868809f44dfd8e2a862572440078528e?OpenDocument#_Section1
"
_Document Title_
QUSRBRM and QBRM Libraries Should Not Be in the Library List

_Document Description_
Users should not add QBRM or QUSRBRM to the System Library List or User Library List. BRMS will add and remove the library to the library list as needed.

A symptom that users might see is the system not synchronizing data across the BRMS network. The QBRMNET joblog will post message CPF1151 - Library &1 duplicated.
"

But apparently the "BRMS will add and remove the library to the library list as necessary" has become instead, described by a paraphrase, that the "BRMS will add the library QBRM to the user portion of the library list since creation and for the life of the Q1ABRMS activation group in the job."??

Regards, Chuck