I have MediaWiki running on IBM i. I know others that have PMWiki running... Is there a particular Wiki software you're looking for?

It sounds like your users are already familiar with the wiki codes used by a particular Wiki software. If that's the case, you probably want to check to make sure that particular software will run on IBM i.