So, if I want to keep the same format I can only do it with DDS.
Will it be supported in the next release?
I think I will take your advise and change to *ISO.

Gracias por la correccion. English is my second language, and I also
appreciate any help to write with less mistakes.

Luis Rodriguez wrote:

Raul,

In fact, SQL always store DATE fields in the *ISO format. What you are doing
with SET DATFMT is telling it how to show and accept dates (in your case,
DMY) in that particular program. Me? I would say go ahead and change
everything to *ISO :-)

BTW, "tryed" should be written as "tried" (I don't know you, but I always
appreciate when people correct my English (I'm from Venezuela))

Best Regards,

Luis Rodriguez