Hello to all,

I'm having another one of my weird software glitches. We had a
customer with a v5r3 520. said customer works with big spool files,
(up to 10000 pages). Before the latest cume if they holded a spool
(end of the day or some event like that) and then restarted it, in
less than 60 seconds the lexmarks were printing again. After the cume
(and foolishly doing apyptf *perm) it can take up to 40 minutes! a
wrksyssts during the time shows 40%cpu, but i forgot to see exactly
what was using said amount (there were no tasks running nor batch nor
users).
Any toughts on the matter?
Ah, if you have said 10000 page spool, hold it around 1200 and restart
it, it goes without a hitch, it's only above page 1500 that this
happens...

Also, i'm finally getting some response to my training requests and
I'm looking for courses on ibm i software (not only operations but sys
migrations, disaster recovery, the works), they are even considering
sending me to USofA if i cant find something local (argentina). So if
somebody knows of courses on these topics, I'll be grateful for the
info.

Best regards,

Roberto