Oh yeah! Don't tell me you are an Edina, MN, graduate? Remember, they were called cake-eaters - go back to the Mighty Ducks movie #1. I think!

Vern

On 9/21/2011 9:16 AM, Tom Deskevich wrote:
I am spinning about 5 dishes right now.
Along with people coming in my office constantly and taking support calls.
As my brother would say, are you bragging or complaining?

BUT, I was just informed there is CAKE in the kitchen!!

Vern, I can give you one reason why. And I am sure you guys could come up
with something
better. But remember, my brain is not king sized.

One of my co-workers wanted to sign off at the end of every WINGS program
called.
So he made new CLs with SF on the end that did nothing different but do a
SIGNOFF.

I got rid of those and now check to see if the open access library is in my
library
list, if it is, I sign off. That allows us to call the same CL from the 5250
and WINGS menu system.
That is a reason why I need to know if the program is open access or not.

And as Joe stated, I wanted function in the 5250 program that does not need
to be performed
if you are running the 5250 interface. An example is to output a URL to a
5250 format so
WINGS can intercept it and render it as a URL.

Make sense?

Tom Deskevich
Cake Walk/Eater