Roberto,

You are correct - no V5 on POWER7.

Your steps are a bit mixed. If you have a SAVE 21 of the current system and a 520 to work with, I would do this:

1) Restore that SAVE 21 to the 520. This gets you onto a box that will run both the current version and the required version.
2) Perform the upgrade to i 6.1 (V6R1M1) (i 7.1 would be even better and generally there is little reason to stop at i 6.1)
2a) Apply current PTFs to the system.
2c) Perform object conversion. You state that 'it's been done' however while it's likely the preliminary work has been done so that the conversion CAN be done, it cannot actually be completed until you are on i 6.1 or 7.1. If you want to wait to do it until you are on POWER7 you will want to change the system value QFRCCVNRST to a value of 0 or 1 before you do the save (Next step) and then do the conversion after the restore.
3) Resave the system with another SAVE 21.
4) Restore the new SAVE 21 to the POWER7 server.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis