Jack,

Which method are you using? I would not restore any of the IBM profiles at all letting the installation of the OS create what's needed. Then reset them with known passwords etc.

Also keep in mind that RSTAUT does not always function the way you might expect. It can only run once after a restore of the user profiles and then only after all the objects are restored. I would go to restricted state, restore with *NEW (to get any profiles not created by the OS install) and then RSTAUT.

I would review the help on RSTAUT for some tips.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects