From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evan Harris
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:10 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: V7R1 Java LPPs

Hi All

I've been examining a V7R1 upgrade on a customer site - all the Java
LPP's show as V6R1 with a status of "installed".

I was expecting them to show as V7R1 with a status of installed.

I am just trying to confirm whether these LPP's will show up as V6R1
or V7R1 when installed correctly on V7R1.

This thread ...