To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jim Essinger
Date: 06/23/2011 11:18AM
Subject: Re: FYI - Firefox 5 did not fix HMC Display (Was: Warning - Firefox v4 not compatible)

Mark,

I did add the address of the HMC to the list.  It has an internal address
192.168.1.24, which I put in the XUL white list.  I also put the address for
our V6.1 partition.  It has issues with the System Navigator Director lists
overlaying the options at the end of the lists. Nothing is different in the
display of the web content.

Jim

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 7:21 AM, Mark Murphy/STAR BASE Consulting Inc. <