Call IBM.

As a work around, consider changing the join logical to a view (you'd
still need the join logical if you have RPG programs using it)

IBM recommends that SQL only access physical tables or SQL views,
specifying a logical on the FROM is considered a bad idea. Though it
should work.

Charles

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Needles,Stephen J